1. Presentations should be prepared with compatible format in a Windows system; there will not be any MAC equipment available.
2. Prepare your slide (only ONE slide allowed!) to communicate key findings, not details. “No” discussion time will be provided. Do “not” spend time to acknowledge co-workers, institutes etc.
3. Please make sure that you clearly announce the number of the poster board where your poster is displayed.
4. Excessive use of organization logos / advertisements is not allowed.
5. Review your presentation slide on a different machine from which it was originally prepared to ensure everything works properly.
6. Reserve your presentation on a USB flash drive to the meeting.